We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any personal data that you provide when using this website will only be used in accordance with this policy. Please read this privacy statement carefully together with our website terms and conditions.
We may change this statement from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This privacy statement was last updated on 19 December 2012.
What we collect
We may collect:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site which may include: name, job title, contact information including email address and demographic information such as postcodes; and
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular:
- for internal record keeping;
- to improve the website and to monitor website usage;
- to send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
- to ensure that content from our web site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you; and
- to notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure to third parties
We may disclose your information:
- in the event that our business or assets are merged with or sold to a third party in which case we may disclose your personal data to the merger partner or buyer of our business or assets;
- as required by applicable law or if we are ordered to do so by a court or other similar body;
- to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or protect our rights, property, or safety, or those of our clients or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We use leading technologies to safeguard your data, and keep strict security standards to prevent any unauthorised access to or disclosure of your information.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. These are anonymous data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns: they do not identify individuals.
We may also store information about you using cookies which we can access when you visit our site in future. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
Where we store your personal data
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. We do not have any control over that other website. We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, which are not governed by this privacy statement. Please exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.